Car insurance quote online philippines
- Questions About Driving and Insurance History
- How Many Quotes Should You Obtain?
- How do I get cheap car insurance?
- How can I lower my car insurance rates?
- What about those discounts?
- Start saving money today
- We cater to both the newly insured and those switching policies
- Regularly reevaluate your car insurance coverage
- How CarInsuranceQuotes.com finds great rates for you
- Compare premium costs easily
- Use our expert car insurance resources
Is your vehicle equipped with safety and anti-theft devices?
Certain safety and anti-theft add-ons can reduce the premium for your insurance because they reduce your risk of both theft and injury. When going through the quote process, be prepared to provide specifics about these features in each of your vehicles to help you get a lower rate.
How many cars are you insuring?
The company will need to know how many vehicles you’re insuring so they can give you an accurate estimate. Also, insuring multiple vehicles can get you a discount on your respective rates. Note that there may be a maximum number of vehicles per policy.
How many licensed drivers are in your household?
Everyone you live with theoretically has access to your car, so your insurance company considers the other drivers a rating factor.
Do you wish to exclude any drivers?
If you live with someone who has a bad driving record, excluding them from your policy can help reduce the cost. However, if there’s any chance this driver will use your vehicle, this is not recommended. Also, some states prohibit drivers from making exclusions.
Does your vehicle carry a salvage title?
Many insurance companies will not cover vehicles with salvage titles until full repairs are complete.
Questions About Driving and Insurance History
How many violations and tickets are on your record?
Insurance companies base your premium rates on how much risk they absorb by insuring you. Your driving record indicates the level of risk you pose, by showing them your accident and violation history. On average, the company will only be interested in violations from the last 3-5 years.
Who is your current insurance company?
Your current carrier may affect your rate. Some insurance companies only provide policies to drivers with clean records and good credit. If your current insurance company is considered a high-risk company, you may be quoted a higher premium because you would be considered a high-risk driver. Conversely, if your current provider insures primarily low-risk drivers, you may get a better rate.
Additionally, coverage gaps are another risk indicator, so if you’re currently uninsured, this may affect your premium as well.
When does your current policy expire?
Some companies view early shopping as an indicator of responsibility. So if you are shopping for insurance early (e.g., 7 days or more before your policy’s expiration date), you might be eligible for a discount.
What is your birth date?
Young drivers/drivers with no or few years of experience are at higher risk for accidents and so pay higher premiums.
What is your gender?
Gender also factors into the risk equation. Women have fewer accidents on the whole and generally pay less than their male counterparts.
Are you married?
Married drivers tend to get lower rates because the insurance companies view married drivers as more responsible and less likely to get into accidents. You may also qualify for a discount if you’re in a registered domestic partnership.
What is your Social Security number?
Your SSN is used to pull your driving record in order to determine your risk. Depending on your state, your credit may also be pulled. Do note that when an insurance company views your credit history, it is considered a “soft hit” and does not affect your score.
Do you own a home?
Homeowners are considered more responsible by car insurance companies and often get lower rates as a result. You may also be eligible for a discount if you bundle your homeowner’s insurance and your car insurance. Homeowners may also want to consider higher liability limits to protect their assets.
What do you do for a living?
Certain professions are associated with lower accident rates, and vice versa. For this reason, your job can actually affect your quote.
How Many Quotes Should You Obtain?
The more quotes you acquire, the better your odds of finding an affordable rate that meets your needs. The difference between looking 1 quote and 3 quotes could be several hundred dollars in insurance premium savings.
It’s important to remember that different car insurance companies will weight certain factors differently. For example, one company might give more consideration to your profession than another company. For this reason, it’s important to look at multiple companies.
Thanks to the Internet, it's much easier to shop for insurance than it used to be. You can easily compare insurance rates online from multiple providers, without spending a lot of time.
Some insurance companies focus on the bare necessities for you to drive legally—bodily injury and property damage liability with the minimum limits—along with a claims process that’s spotty at best. Rather than take a chance on that cheap car insurance company, you can get quality coverage that won’t break the bank with Nationwide.
How do I get cheap car insurance?
Everybody wants the best value for their car insurance premium. That’s why Nationwide offers many ways to get low rates, including our car insurance discounts. But what really makes us unique is the quality we offer our members. Here are a few benefits Nationwide members get:
- Dependable, customizable car insurance - you can choose the auto insurance policies that suit your lifestyle and budget.
- Top-notch claims service – Nationwide Claims Service is there when you need it, 24/7. You can file a claim online or by phone.
- An annual On Your Side® Review to ensure your coverage is meeting your needs.
- Accident Forgiveness helps you avoid increased rates in the event of your first at-fault accident.
How can I lower my car insurance rates?
Certain factors influence your auto insurance rates, including some things you can control:
- The kind of car you drive – The price and style of your vehicle will impact how much your rates will be. The age of your car also matters; older cars tend to be cheaper to insure.
- The kind of coverage you choose – If you drive an older car with high mileage, you might consider dropping collision or comprehensive coverage if you need to keep your premiums low.
- The amount of your deductible – Higher deductibles can significantly lower car insurance premiums. While it could mean more out-of-pocket expenses in the event of an accident, it could also mean paying less over time.
- Where you keep your car - Rates are determined to some degree by the area in which you live and park your car.
- The number of drivers on your policy – If you add someone to your policy, your rate will increase, particularly if that "someone" is a new teen driver. Statistically teenagers have more accidents so they're more expensive to insure.
- Your driving record – Insurance rates can sometimes increase after an accident or moving violation. The good news? You may qualify for a discount after a certain period of driving accident-free.
You can learn more about the factors that impact the cost of car insurance – and be sure to take them into account as you shop for coverage.
What about those discounts?
You can get more affordable rates on Nationwide coverage with our car insurance discounts, such as:
- Multiple policies discount – When you carry multiple types of insurance policies from Nationwide (car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, motorcycle insurance and so on), you could qualify for lower premiums on each policy than if you had separate policies from different insurers. Think of it as a discount for bundling.
- Affinity discount – We have established relationships with several organizations to offer discounts to their members. If you belong to such a group, you may be eligible for a discount on insurance from Nationwide.
- Good student discount – Cheap car insurance for students is possible with Nationwide.
- SmartRide® discount – SmartRide is a tracking tool we offer to reward safe driving. Here’s where rubber truly meets the road – plug the device into your car and it will track your driving habits, such as hard braking, speed and so forth. With a steady hand at the wheel, your low-risk driving can earn you lower insurance premiums.
- Paperless discount – You'll save money on stamps and avoid late fees if you sign up to have your Nationwide bill paid automatically at regular intervals from your checking or savings account. Some policyholders may even earn a recurring discount when they agree to receive documents electronically.
Start saving money today
Yes, you can have cheap car insurance and unparalleled protection. Get a quote in minutes from Nationwide.
CarInsuranceQuotes.com makes comparing car insurance quotes from different insurance providers fast and easy!
It’s simple: If you drive a car, you need car insurance. Almost every state in the U.S. requires that drivers have at least basic liability coverage. You should also consider additional coverages, such as uninsured motorist coverage, collision coverage, personal injury protection and comprehensive car insurance to make sure you’re always prepared for the unexpected.
Depending upon your circumstances, you may need more than just the basics. We help you find the right insurance rates that meet all of your needs. Simply provide us with some basic information and we’ll deliver free car insurance quotes for you to compare and consider.
We cater to both the newly insured and those switching policies
If you’re buying insurance for the first time, we help you find carriers with coverage plans that make sense for your situation.
Already have auto insurance coverage? We can help with that as well by giving you quotes that may save you money.
Regularly reevaluate your car insurance coverage
Even if you think your current insurance coverage is fine, it never hurts to explore your options. Many things affect auto insurance rates, including:
- Moving to a new state.
- Getting married.
- Getting a new job closer to home.
- Your credit score.
- Purchasing a new car that has modern safety features such as anti-lock brakes, air bags, and an alarm system.
Taking a defensive driving course or just improving your driving record on your own may also affect insurance rates. Even buying a home can change what you pay in auto insurance.
No matter your situation, it pays to shop around for car insurance quotes at least once a year. Insurance companies adjust rates all the time which means the amount you paid for coverage last year may be lower this year.
How CarInsuranceQuotes.com finds great rates for you
We make getting the lowest car insurance quote and comparing rates from insurance companies quick and easy. We respect your privacy, and always keep your personal information secure. All we need from you are answers to a few questions, such as:
- Your age and gender
- Your marital status and education level
- Your credit rating
- Your occupation
- Your driving history, along with the history of other drivers in the household
- Your vehicle make and model
We also need your ZIP code and the best way of contacting you. We take it from there.
We connect you with local and national insurance companies ready to provide quotes quickly and accurately, within just a few minutes. You receive information from multiple carriers, all by filling in one form on our site. Our free car insurance quotes come from many different insurance companies, including the nation’s top insurers including Allstate, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, Travelers, and Esurance.
Compare premium costs easily
Comparing car insurance quotes can be confusing and frustrating. We make it straightforward and simple. The best way to find a great price is by looking at several quotes, all based on the same data input, side-by-side. This way you’ll never pay more than you have to for auto insurance.
Use our expert car insurance resources
In addition to giving you quotes, CarInsuranceQuotes.com also offers expert news, information and articles about auto insurance to keep you informed. After viewing our resources, if you think you deserve better insurance rates, sign up for free car insurance quotes today.