Car insurance renewal bangalore
Honda-(Dec 2013 To May 2014)
Honda all 2013
Honda – 2013 (June To November)
Honda – Oct 2012 to May 2013
Honda January to August 2011
Find out the auto insurance premium for your new car or the car insurance renewal amount. This Car Insurance Calculator is an online tool to determine the vehicle insurance amount payable to renew insurance. Determine how auto insurance is calculated using this car insurance calculator.Car Insurance calculator Insurance Type New Renewal Manufacturer : Model : Variant : Vehicle Purchase Date:
Factors Determining Your Car Insurance Premium
There are several factors which determine the auto insurance premium in India. Car insurance policy comprises of 3 parts.
- Own Damage
- Third Party Cover
- Personal Accident cover
Factors that determine the amount of car insurance premium are many. Given below are these factors taken into consideration while determining your car insurance. The auto insurance calculator given above works on these principles while determining insurance premium of your car.
- Engine CC: Engine displacement is one factor which determine the insurance premium of a car. Cars with higher CC are required to pay higher insurance premiums
- Registration City : City where a vehicle is registered is another factor determining auto insurance premium. Cars registered in one of the 8 metropolitan cities viz., Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore and Ahmedabad are required to pay higher premium. This is because incidence of vehicle thefts and accidents are higher in these cities.
- Car Model: With increase in age of the car, insurance premium also comes down.
- No claim bonus: Insurance companies offer huge discounts on car insurance premium of cars with history of no claims.
- Car Manufacturer: Vehicles of manufacturers prone to accidents and thefts have a higher premium than cars made by companies with low theft and accident rates.
Apart from these, there are other factors like age and profession of the registered owner etc.. are also considered while calculating car insurance premium.
In America and some European countries factors like Gender, Marital status, driving record, color of a car etc... are also considered while determining Car insurance premium.
Car Insurance Companies
Some of the Private Car Insurance Companies are - Bajaj Allianz, Royal Sundaram , Reliance, Tata AIG, ICICI Lombard, HDFC Ergo, Iffco Tokio, Bharti Axa, Future Generali Car Insurance
Every passenger car having private number or commercial number is covered under Car Insurance. Whether its Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Ford, Toyota, Skoda, Tata, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Mahindra, Fiat, Nissan, Mitsubishi or Luxury Cars like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche
Get Personalised Door Step Car Insurance Policy *
We will assist you in providing door step Car Insurance Policy of Tata AIG General Insurance Company in Delhi and NCR :-
-- Gurgaon (All sectors, Sohna Road, Nirwana County, Old Gurgaon and New Gurgaon)
-- South West Delhi ( Dwarka , Najafgarh and Cantt Area)
-- South Delhi ( Defence Colony, Greater Kailash, New Friends Colony, Kalkaji, Green Park, Hauz Khas, Lajpat Nagar, CR Park, Maharani Bagh, Saket , South Ex, Safdarjang, Vasant Vihar, Vasant Kunj and other nearby areas
-- West Delhi ( Paschim Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Janakpuri, Vikaspuri, Rajouri , Moti Nagar, Punjabi Bagh, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Subhash Nagar , Mahavir Enclave etc.)
-- East Delhi ( Vasundhara Enclave, Indraprastha, Patparganj, Preet Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Anand Vihar, Shastri Park, Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Mayur Vihar etc)
-- Ghaziabad (Indirapuram, Kaushambi, Vaishali, Vasundhara, Old Ghaziabad and New Ghaziabad)
-- Noida (All prominent sectors and localities of Noida)
-- Faridabad (All sectors, Greenfield, Ashoka Enclave, Indraprastha Colony, Charmwood and residential colonies in Faridabad)
-- North Delhi (Ashok Vihar , Shakti Nagar , Roop Nagar )
* - Terms Apply. Only on 2010 and afterwards