Learner driver car insurance uk companies
With Admiral learner driver insurance you can buy short-term additional cover for seven, 30, 60 or 90 days. This means you can legally drive while you learn in a parent, guardian, relative or friend’s car without affecting their existing policy.
What’s more, the main policyholder doesn’t need to be insured with Admiral. You can add learner driver insurance onto any other main car insurance policy.
Here are just some of the great benefits and features you’ll get with Admiral:
- Car owner’s no-claims bonus won’t be affected if you need to make a claim.
- Instant cover – enter the car registration, postcode of where it’s kept and your relationship to the owner to get your quote. Cover can start immediately.
- No curfew – you can drive day and night to make sure you get in all the practice you need before your test.
- Voted by consumers as the UK’s best car insurance provider four years running (Personal Finance Awards).
Admiral learner driver insurance offers flexible short-term cover for provisional licence holders who want to learn to drive with someone they know, in a familiar car. And it could be cheaper than being added to an existing policy as a named driver.
LEARNER DRIVER INSURANCE
- Short Term & Annual Policies for Learners
- All types of Learner Driver Insurance covered
CLICK HERE for Online Quote in 30 Seconds
Your Date of Birth:
Your Home Postcode:
How Long Provisional Licence Held?
Do you own the car and is it registered in your name? Yes No
Is the car already insured by the owner? Yes No
Car Registration No:
Make / Model:
Select Your Preferred Excess:Get My Quote